This, of course, is not a new marketing breakthrough. Reward and incentive programs are offered to us through many facets of our lives, not just at work.
We earn points and discounts from airlines, department stores and frozen yogurt joints, just to mention a few.
Professionally, there really isn’t a good reason not to join a rewards program.
Here are five reasons to sign up ASAP:
1. PLANNING. A benefit to almost any superintendent is the inevitable planning and organization that is likely to occur when making future purchases.
2. TIGHT BUDGETS. Many of the programs offer professional tools, gadgets and even rebates that can help your operation without costing extra money.
3. FOR THE CREW. Being able to earn a nice addition to the shop and show your workers how much they mean to you.
4. SUPPORT AND LOYALTY. Finding products you like and trust is what we all strive for. Getting into rewards programs with companies that have earned your trust keeps you with them.
5. TERMS. Often reward programs are tied into early-order programs. These tend to give repayment terms several months out, which can be handy for operations not making much money in the off-season.
So, there you go. No more procrastinating. Sign up today!